Our holidays offer something for the whole family to enjoy.
Bring your bikes and ride along the new Coastal Cycle Route, enjoying the spectacular scenery.
Walk along the beaches – you can choose sand or shingle! See the net huts and the smugglers haunts in the Old Town.
Hastings Country Park is right on our doorstep. The area includes majestic woodland, carpets of bluebells, wood anemones and yellow archangels in the spring, the chance to see rare and diverse wildlife, remains of ancient settlements, as well as dramatic coastline and cliffs.
We can keep you entertained with the indoor heated swimming pool, gym and outdoor play area. Our Retreat Bar and Restaurant has a soft play area and selection of family games, children’s friendly menus and entertainment during peak weeks.
There is so much to do at Shearbarn – ask at reception for more information about places to visit.
- Dates: 2nd March 2016 – 14th January 2017
- Prices: From £185
- Dogs (2 dogs per holiday home allowed) £20 per week each
- High chairs and cots available on request, £10 each per week
- All accommodation is non-smoking
- Live entertainment on selected weekends in high season